Tuesday, April 1, 2014

One Year Ago...

I received, into my hot little hands, the keys to my very own first house. A perfectly Cory-sized cottage complete with a wonderful front garden, an extra 250 feet of living/project space, and a terrific house-length back deck (among other attributes). I promptly named her Clementine, as it was so fitting.

I will publish some interior Before and After photos at a later date, but for now, here are some shots of what is happening in the Clementine garden, now that Spring has sprung.

Potatoes!

Left: Seckel Pear Tree, awash with blossoms.
Upper Right: Closeup of the garlic field.
Lower Right: So many little pea shoots, growing toward their supports.

Meyer Lemon Tree. So gloriously fragrant.
That's all I have for now.

Bon Apetit, and Happy Anniversary Clemmy!


No comments:

Post a Comment