Thursday, June 12, 2014

An Apology and The Garden Today

First off, I'd like to offer a public apology to the woman I scolded last year for putting dog poop in my trash can. I understand now. It is a very unpleasant thing to carry around, and I now take advantage of any trash cans that happen to live on the curb. I aim for the public ones, but, those are hard to come by in a residential area. So, I am sorry for being mean to you.

Second, some shots of what is growing at Clementine.

Garlic, Pole Bean Starts, and the Requisite Cute Dog Photo


Teeny Weeny Little Meyer Lemon.
Who know lemon tree blossoms were so fragrant? Outrageous!

The Roses are In Bloom.

Seckel Pears, Producing Well in Year Two.

First Year of Strawberries.

Blueberries, Also Doing Well in Year Two.

Kale, Plus Lavender in The Background.

Bon Apetit, and have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment